Flash Embedding License
This Flash license is available as an extension to the Emigre Fonts User License Agreement.
The Flash license allows use of Non-Editable Flash documents with embedded fonts with the following restrictions.
1. The fonts must be SUBSET embedded (only those characters necessary for displaying the document may be embedded.)
2. The text in Flash files must be static (not dynamic). Online applications such as greeting card templates or other template designs where the end user inputs data and receives content formatted with the font are not covered by this Flash license and requires the purchase of a separate license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
3. The Flash file must be restricted to the one domain which is registered for your license.
4. The Flash file must retain the font property information, including TM and Copyright strings.
5. The "Protect from Import" option must be enabled when the swf files are generated.
For an annual fee of $150.00 a licensed user can use an unlimited number of subset embedded Flash files on one domain, with up to 10 font styles used, within a period of one year. For each additional font, add $15 per font annually. The font count is based on the classic format. OpenType fonts may count as multiple font styles, depending on the number of features.
To purchase, place your order online.
The Flash license is also available as a one-time perpetual license for $750 per classic format font.
To order, please contact email@example.com
If you are exploring other technologies that aren't covered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that sIFR's are not permitted. Please refer to our web fonts license instead.